- Yields: 12 muffins
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Baking time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Start by preheating the oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Follow by beating in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract.
- Gradually mix the flour mixture into the butter mixture, alternating with the milk. Start and end with the flour mixture. Stir in the blueberries.
- Evenly distribute the batter into the prepared muffin cups and bake for approximately 25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Then remove the muffins from the pan and let them cool completely on the wire rack.
You can find this and more cupcake recipes in my “Muffin Cookbook: 33 Delicious and Easy Muffin Recipes“.