Yield: Approximately 24 cookies
Baking time: 10-12 minutes
•1 cup (225 g) unsalted butter, softened
•1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
•1 cup (220 g) packed brown sugar
•2 large eggs
•1 teaspoon vanilla extract
•2 1/2 cups (315 g) all-purpose flour
•1 teaspoon baking soda
•1/2 teaspoon salt
•1 cup (120 g) dried cranberries
•1 cup (170 g) white chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
6. Fold in the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
7. Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop rounded portions of dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.
9. Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.