- Yields: 12 muffins
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Baking time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in the raspberries and white chocolate chips.
- In another bowl, whisk together the milk, oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each one about two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
You can find this and more cupcake recipes in my “Muffin Cookbook: 33 Delicious and Easy Muffin Recipes“.