Yield: 24 cookies
Baking time: 10-12 minutes
- •1 cup (225 g) unsalted butter, softened
- •1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
- •1 cup (220 g) packed brown sugar
- •2 large eggs
- •1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- •3 cups (375 g) all-purpose flour
- •1 teaspoon baking soda
- •1/2 teaspoon salt
- •2 cups (340 g) chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat. Set aside.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- 4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
- 6. Fold in the chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- 7. Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, drop rounded portions of dough onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- 8. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the centers are slightly soft.
- 9. Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
You can find this and more delicious cookies recipes in my “Cookie Cookbook: 33 Delicious and Easy Cookies Recipes”.